- Waking up early in the morning when there is less distractions.
- Planning your day the night before for about 15 minutes.
- Having company headphones to avoid disruptions.
- Bundling similar tasks together for efficiency.
- Finding your golden hour when you are at your best.
- Finding a mentor who is willing to give time to you.
- Using Cloud notes which is a practical way to make lists nowadays.
- Listening to your body's natural rhythm by taking rests if it is needed.
- Hitting 'Reply' button to answer emails.
- Working from home as an alternative productivity method.
- Making a To-Do list as an effective tool for accomplishing tasks.
- Not eating breakfast by saving a big meal later for the day.
Saturday, May 24, 2014
12 Tips To Be Productive
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment