And what happened today, 13 December 2014...
- Final examination on CMSC201 (Discrete Mathematics) at UP Baguio.
- Walked up to Burnham park, withdrew money and walked back to Harrison road and deposited money for savings.
- Bought four hardbound books at Booksale wherein we had 5% discount on items we purchased because the clerk informed us that 5% discount can be availed for a total cost of 1,000 pesos.
- Bought additional gifts to avoid Christmas holiday rush next week.
- Bought RJ acrylic epoxy spray paint colored signal red at Ace Hardware.
- Had a post-monthsary lunch date with Love at Pizza Hut Session road and tried out their new Cheesy Pockets pizza.
- Took home two Dairy Queen Blizzard ice creams for dessert and a box of Dilly Bar chocolate
- Slept for almost two hours.
- Love, gift wrapped additional gifts.
- Had two boiled corns, Auntie Anne's pretzel and Kalinga brewed coffee for dinner.
- Watched movies while browsing the internet.
- Registered at origin.com to get the limited free SimCity 2000 PC game.
Post a Comment