This is an interesting read from the net.
Top 12 Trash-Talk Lines From Manny, Money And Their Trainers
By Gelo Gonzales May 1, 2015 02:00 AM
1) “I am so glad that Mayweather is big on Shots, because he is going to be taking a lot of them from Manny on May 2.”
2) “Mayweather may be two victories shy of tying Rocky Marciano’s record (49-0) but I can assure you Mayweather’s party will end on May 2 and Marciano’s record will remain just that—the record. And Mayweather will forever be known as Mr. 47 and 1.”
3) "I really don't think Mayweather wants this fight. He was forced into it by the public, the press, and by Showtime. Mayweather ran out of road."
4) "Going against Floyd Sr. is a little disappointing. He just isn't very good, especially during the fight itself. One of our advantages is having him in the other corner."
5) “We’re fighting the best fighter in the world, but we’re going to kick his ass.”
6) "When Manny beats Mayweather, it won't only be about unifying the welterweight titles, it will also be a public service to boxing."
7) "This is the moment I believe he will experience his first loss."
8) "In my mind, I was more worried about the fight when I fought De La Hoya and Cotto than this fight."
9) "The Lord, my God, will deliver him into my hands on Saturday.”
FLOYD MAYWEATHER SR.
10) “Whatever happens on Saturday, it’s going to be one-sided. Pacquiao is going to sleep"
11) “Floyd's the man to meet, If you wanna get beat.”
FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR.
12) “Everybody’s game plan is to come forward and throw lots of punches. It hasn’t worked in 19 years and 47 fights.”