- The original colours such as the midnight blue and grey marvel was also an option in the rebooted Nokia 3310 aside from the additional new colours of bright sunshine yellow and warm orangey red.
- The rebooted Nokia 3310 was announced at the Mobile World Congress 2017 held in Barcelona, Spain while the original Nokia 3310 was launched in September 2000.
- The launching of the rebooted Nokia 3310 happened alongside the new Nokia smartphones, which are the special edition of the Android-powered Nokia 6, and two midrange Androids, the Nokia 3 and Nokia 5.
- The original Nokia 3310 had a swappable and customisable plastic case compared with the rebooted Nokia 3310, which updated its original famous design with more rounded edges, more subtle buttons, and a general smoothing.
- The original Nokia 3310 has the legendary game Snake which was also included in the rebooted Nokia 3310, but the Snake game has a weird colour version with updated graphics involving diagonal travelling.
- The rebooted Nokia 3310 is still modern but not a smartphone, which only has a 2.5G so that you can still surf the web using Opera Mini browser.
- The rebooted Nokia 3310 only has a 2-megapixel camera.
- The rebooted Nokia 3310 measures 2.4 inches corner-to-corner.
- The rebooted Nokia 3310 has a resolution of 240x320 pixels.
- The rebooted Nokia 3310 has a talk time of 22 hours.
- The rebooted Nokia 3310 is substantially thinner.
- The rebooted Nokia 3310 has a friendly price of 49 euros.
Post a Comment