Uninstallation of McAfee Security Center from my Windows 10 as of 12 July 2017 which I do not need anymore since I already have another licensed anti-virus.
- Click Settings button.
- Select Apps.
- Scroll down until you see McAfee Security Center.
- Click McAfee Security Center and click Uninstall button.
- This app and its related info will be uninstalled will appear.
- After clicking Uninstall button, an error will occur.
- Download the MCPR tool.
- Double-click MCPR.exe.
- McAfee Software Removal window will appear.
- Click Next and click Agree on the End User License Agreement.
- A security validation requiring input of characters is needed.
- Wait until uninstallation process is finished.
How to remove McAfee products from a PC running Windows
Post a Comment