- Worked - Yup. As a regular employee, I still have some work to do (MWF) since the whole Holy Week was not a public "holyday" and as an online worker, for Love, no work a day means no payment for hourly work of an online job.
- Bought groceries. - In anticipation of a "closure" of malls during the Maundy Thursday and Good Friday celebration, stock of groceries were needed.
- Watched Game of Thrones Season 1 to 3 and Episodes 1 and 2 of Season 4 - Opted to watched this TV series since it was already in my external hard drive. I saw the first episodes of Season 1 while traveling before and I got curious so I downloaded it. Since last year.
- Jogged up to Lourdes Grotto in Baguio -
Our Lady of Lourdes Grotto in the background
- Ate Buttered Chicken, Good Taste Rice, Fish Fillet with Vegetables and 1 pitcher Ice Tea at Good Taste Restaurant - After jogging, had a "full" breakfast at one of the well-known and "affordable" restaurants in Baguio City.
- Updated the12list.com website by adding Related Posts and Recent Posts - Of course, the week will not be complete if this site was not updated. Daily. Religiously.
- Watched Season 1 of Orphan Black - Since we were done with the Game of Thrones, decided to watched another TV series I have downloaded last year.
- Jogged until the summit of Mount Santo Tomas -
Part of Mt. Sto. Tomas / Mount Santo Tomas Part of Mt. Cabuyao / Mount Cabuyao
- Ate Boodle Fight (599-peso meal good for 5-6 persons), 1 Leche Flan, and 5 Large Ice Tea at "Luto ni Juan" -
Boodle Fight leftover :D
- Mass at Baguio Cathedral -
Palm Sunday at Baguio Cathedral / Our Lady of Atonement Cathedral
- Watched Season 1 of Da Vinci's Demons - Another TV series watched instead of watching downloaded movies.
- Answered Quizzes at Coursera.Org - And I was able to finished the quizzes for my Organizational Analysis course in Coursera.