- Best-in-Class Battery Life - The Lenovo A5000 lets you keep on going—and going. Its huge 4000mAh battery delivers extra-long life. The Quick Charge feature will fully recharge the A5000 in just 3 hours, or a 15-minute charge will give you up to 4 hours’ talk time. Plus, its energy-saving software is designed to prolong the battery even further.
- 5" Wide-view HD Display - Whether you’re going through a spreadsheet, on a video call, or simply surfing the net, the A5000's 5" HD screen makes everything appear clearer and sharper. It also has in-plane switching (IPS) for nearly 180° of wide-angle viewing. Plus, with its ergonomic, rounded shape, the A5000 sits comfortably in the palm of your hand.
- Android™ 4.4 (KitKat) OS - Android™ 4.4 takes system performance to an all-time high by optimizing memory and improving your touchscreen so that it responds faster and more accurately than ever before. This means that you can listen to a podcast while browsing the web, or race down the highway with the latest hit game, all without a hitch.
- Quad Core Processing - The A5000 smartphone's 1.3GHz quad core processor helps to make multitasking faster, enables the Android OS to run smoother and delivers a more fluid gaming & video experience.
- Splash-Proof Screen - When you're on the go, don't let the rain or a spilt drink prevent you from using your A5000. Thanks to its splash-proof nano coating, the A5000 takes getting a little bit wet in its stride.
- Integrated Front and Rear Cameras - The A5000's 8MP auto-focus camera with LED flash captures sharp, clear photos and video. What’s more, the front camera makes video chatting easy and fun.
- Fast Internet Access - With its HSPA+ connectivity and download speeds of 21 Mbps, the A5000 gives you instant access to your online social networks, videos, music, and more.
- Built-in Productivity Apps - With preloaded apps, such as Evernote, Kingsoft Office, and Camcard, you can stay connected and be productive - even when you are on the go.
- Lenovo DOit Apps - Do more with your A5000 with preloaded apps like SHAREit, which lets you share files wirelessly without network charges or a WiFi connection; CLONEit, which enables you to instantly transfer all your old data to your new Lenovo phone; Security, which speeds up your phone and protects it from viruses; and SYNCit, which lets you back up and restore contacts, SMS messages, and call logs.
- GPS that Works Offline - Finding your way around the city has never been easier than with the A5000 which includes satellite controlled GPS to guide you accurately even when you don’t have an Internet connection.
- Expandable Storage - Get even more space for your files, photos, music, and videos by boosting the A5000's internal storage by up to an additional 32GB with a microSD card.
- Dual SIM - Two phone numbers in one smartphone can help keep business and pleasure separate. This dual-SIM feature also enables you to choose different data plans to save money.
Standard on the Lenovo A5000 smartphone:
- 5” (127 mm) HD display
- 0.39" (9.98 mm)
- Single speaker
- 1 micro USB, 1 audio jack
|DESCRIPTION||LENOVO® A5000 SMARTPHONE|
|Processor||MediaTek MT6582 1.3GHz Quad Core|
|Operating System||Android™ 4.4 KitKat|
|MicroSD Option:||Up to 32GB|
|Display||Size: 5.0" HD (1280 x 720) IPS @ >300ppi|
|Type: Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 5-point multitouch|
|Dimensions (W x T x H)||71.4mm x 9.98mm x 140mm|
|Weight||160g (0.3 lbs)|
|Audio||1x speaker, 3.5mm audio jack|
|Battery||Type: 4000mAh (Li-Po) with Quick Charge, embedded|
|Talk Time: Up to 35 hours (2G) 17 hours (3G)|
|Standby Time: Up to 32 days (2G) 33.5 days (3G)|
|Integrated Camera||Rear: 8MP auto-focus with LED flash|
|Front: 2MP fixed-focus|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Mini + Regular)|
|Connectivity/Radios||DATA: GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+|
|Speed: HSPA+ 21 Mbps (DL) / 5.76 Mbps (UL)|
|WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|2G Network: GSM 850MHz/900MHz/1800MHz/1900MHz|
|3G Network: UMTS 900MHz/2100MHz|
|Bluetooth: Bluetooth® 4.0|
|GPS: Yes, with A-GPS support|
|Radio: FM Radio (Excluding Turkey)|
|Sensors||Gravitation / Proximity / Light|
Post a Comment