- The Galaxy S8 might feature a dual rear camera, with a 12-megapixel sensor with an f/1.7 aperture and a new visual search tool and a 13-megapixel sensor and their front camera will have an 8MP sensor with an f/1.7 aperture but a different leak said the Galaxy S8 will have a 30-megapixel rear camera with optical image stabilization and it will also have a 9-megapixel front-facing camera.
- Samsung will release a 6.2-inch curved display model alongside a 5.7-inch (4096 x 2160 pixel resolution) display model with both featuring a 2K display.
- The processor will be Exynos 8895 and Snapdragon 835, as well as 6GB and 8GB of RAM.
- It will have a 4,200mAh battery.
- It will have a fingerprint scanner believed to be on the back of the device and retina scanners, and a built-in mini projector.
- Samsung will only offer curved versions of the Galaxy S this time around.
- It will have a side-mounted button, getting rid of the home button in favor of an "all-screen front"with a wraparound display and a virtual home button available in the lower half of the glass.
- Samsung is set to launch a Bixby voice assistant, powered by Viv (which Samsung has confirmed), as well as an always-visible status bar. There's believed to be a dedicated hardware button to launch Bixby, the personal assistant developed by Siri founder Dag Kittlaus ever since Samsung acquired Viv in October 2016.
- A Guardian report also mentioned a bezel-less infinity display.
- Samsung will include a USB Type-C port for charging and audio removing the 3.5mm headphone jack but will have dual speakers. Samsung acquired Harman in late 2016, so it's thought the speakers will be Harman-branded.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will come with 8GB of RAM, while another leak mentioned of a 6GB of RAM backed by a 3.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 830 chip while other leaks said the Galaxy S8 will have 4GB of RAM with internal storage options starting from 64GB.
- Samsung's next flagship will run the latest version of Android overlaid with its TouchWiz software.
Post a Comment