- On 31 March 2017, there will be a Library Fines Amnesty Day.
- The Library Amnesty is for ONE day only with fines for all overdue books returned during this date shall be waived.
- All University Libraries and College/Unit Libraries in the UP System (from Baguio to Mindanao) are participating in this amnesty program.
- All users (students, faculty, staff) with overdue books in any library within the UP System are covered by the amnesty.
- The amnesty only covers overdue books that have been returned in good condition.
- Lost and damaged books are not covered by the amnesty.
- March is the month of the Founding Anniversary of UP Libraries.
- For 2017, the lineup of activities will be from 6-31 March 2017.
Source: UP Library Facebook Page
- Theme for the 95th Founding Anniversary of UP Libraries is "Building for the Future: Towards the Modernization of UP Libraries".
- Official Facebook page is UPDLibrary Facebook Page
- Official Library website is UPDLibary website
- UP Library opened on 9 March 1922
Post a Comment