- It has an overall weight of 185 grams distributed evenly making it a very light phablet easy to hold and operate with one hand because of the
- It has a large 6-inch display using an IPS LCD with Full HD resolution offering a 1920x1080 pixel array with a pixel density of 367 ppi with an eye-protection mode in display settings allowing users to change the colour of the screen to reduce stress on eyes, particularly in low light conditions, and it can also tolerate direct sunlight.
- The screen is protected with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for scratch resistance and oleophobic coating for added durability.
- The phone runs OPPO’s custom interface called Color OS 3.0.01 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Oppo F3 Plus has 64GB internal storage in which 52.27GB is accessible to the user and can take in microSD cards up to 256GB but the card slot is integrated with one of the nano SIM slots so you can only use one SIM if you want to add a microSD card to the phone.
- It has two selfie cameras with one camera for normal and the other one for wide-angle shots with the main selfie camera having a 16MP sensor with a bright and crisp f/2.0 aperture while the wide-angle has a lower 8MP sensor.
- The back of the phone features a “six string antenna” that includes 3 at the top and three toward the bottom.
- It has 4,000mAh battery which is good for gamers and Oppo’s VOOC fast charging can still get 2 hours of talk time with just a 5 minute charge. The phone speeds up while charging from 0-70 and then slows down a bit as it nears the 100 percent mark in a little over an hour which is good for a 4,000mAh battery.
- A 16MP Sony IMX398 sensor is the primary camera on the Oppo F3 Plus with an f/1.7 aperture delivering good pictures in daylight with noise being under control.
- It has an accurate and fast finger print sensor integrated with the home button on the front panel.
- Powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 652 octa-core processor with 4GB RAM but it is no match to other processor such as Snapdragon 821 quad-core processor and or even the Snapdragon 820 chip.
- The phone supports 4G LTE bands, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and other location services and an initial price in the Philippines at Php 23,990.00
Post a Comment