- The most common use for WD-40 is to use it to stop hinges from being squeaky.
- Remove crayon from the walls.
- Sticker residue is the worst.
- If you have glass shower doors, you must know the struggle of keeping them free of water spots.
- Remove stuck rings.
- Remove stubborn coffee and tea stains from your countertops
- A pair of scissors that jam or are hard to operate can totally ruin your projects or crafts.
- Prevent snow buildup on windows.
- Easily clean off chewing gum from your shoes.
- Waterproof your shoes
- Clean your toilet
- Remove scuff marks
Post a Comment