12 new Senators have been officially proclaimed last 18 May 2022.
- Robin Padilla (first-time lawmaker, actor) 26,612,434 votes
- Loren Legarda (former Antique Representative, former Senator) 24,264,979 votes
- Raffy Tulfo (first-time lawmaker, broadcaster) 23,396,954 votes
- Sherwin Gatchalian (Reelectionist senatorial candidate) 20,535,261 votes
- Chiz Escudero (former Sorsogon Governor, former Senator) 20,271,458 votes
- Mark Villar (first-time member of the Upper House, former DPWH Secretary in the Duterte Administration, former Las Piñas Representative) 19,475,592 votes
- Alan Peter Cayetano (former House Speaker, former Senator) 19,295,314 votes
- Miguel Zubiri (Reelectionist senatorial candidate) 18,734,336 votes
- Joel Villanueva (Reelectionist senatorial candidate) 18,486,034 votes
- JV Ejercito (former Senator) 15,841,858 votes
- Risa Hontiveros (Reelectionist senatorial candidate, lone opposition winner) 15,420,807 votes
- Jinggoy Estrada (former Senator) 15,108,220 votes
Meanwhile, the new Party-List Groups are:
- ACT-CIS - Anti-Crime and Terrorism Community Involvement and Support Partylist
- 1-Rider - Ang Buklod ng mga Motorista ng Pilipinas (lit.'Union of Motorists of the Philippines'). 1-Rider Partylist intends to represent motorists and their rights in the Congress. The organization's platform includes improving road safety and protecting motorists from abusive traffic enforcers.
- Tingog - Tingog Sinirangan (lit. 'Voice of the East'), also known as the Tingog Party List. Tingog was established in October 2, 2012 as Tingog Leytehon, a provincial political party based in Leyte province. The Tingog Party List aims to represent the interest of Eastern Visayans. Although it bills itself as an organization which provides a "regional perspective on national issues". It focuses on issues affecting the countryside or rural areas in general. "Tingog" came from the Waray word for "voice".
- 4Ps - The Pagtibayin at Palaguin ang Pangkabuhayang Pilipino (lit.'Strenghten and Grow the Filipino Livelihood'), also known as the 4Ps Party-list. The organization's key platform include the amendment of the 4Ps Law (Republic Act No. 11310) to enhance the program for beneficiaries.
- Ako Bicol - Ako Bicol Political Party (AKB) represents the Bicol Region and the Bicolano people. AKB started as a non-government organization under the name "SOS Bicol," which provided rescue aid to residents in the Bicol region after Typhoon Reming (Durian) hit; it also sponsored livelihood programs for residents affected by the 2009 eruption of the Mayon Volcano.
- Sagip - a partylist that represents the urban poor.
And, the new President and Vice-President of the Philippines are:
- Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos, Jr.
- Sara "Inday" Duterte
Post a Comment