- They step back and reflect.
- They strategize.
- They check their to-do lists and calendars.
- They update their to-do lists and calendars.
- They acknowledge and plan for the tough projects.
- They don't address "people conflict".
- They write something that requires thought.
- They greet the team.
- They glance at emails.
- They avoid distraction.
- They don't hold meetings.
- They relax.
Monday, October 13, 2014
Sunday, October 12, 2014
Candidate No. 12 of Miss World Philippines 2014
- Her full name is Christine Ramos Balaguer.
- Her hometown is Boracay, Aklan.
- Her height is 5'6" and she is 24 years old when she joined Miss World Philippines 2014.
- She was one of the Top 13 semifinalists in the Miss World Philippines 2014.
- She won the Special Award of Miss Friendship, tying up with Candidate No. 6, Kristine Angeli Estoque.
- She is a successful fashion model with Elites Model Management.
- Tin-tin loves to swim, jog and ride her bicycle.
- The last marathon she joined was a 42-km distance run.
- She also plays football.
- She is a member of the RCP Sea Dragons (Dragon Boat team)
- She is deaf.
- Her advocacy is to be a role model for disabled and deaf people like her by being an inspiration to them and boosting their confidence and also show them that they can achieve everything in life if they believe that they can, despite their disabilities.
Miss World Philippines 2014: Candidate No. 12 Christine Balaguer
Miss World Philippines
Miss World Philippines 2014
Christine Balaguer: From Paddles to Pageants
Christine Balaguer by Dennis Natividad · 365 Project
Miss World Philippines 2014: Vote Christine Balaguer For Yahoo Philippines Readers' Choice