- Ruben Matias Cayari is the full name of Ruben Rustia.
- Ruben Rustia was born on 25 July 1923 in Manila, Philippines.
- Ruben Rustia became a propsman in the movie Vampire Hookers (1978).
- Ruben Rustia appeared on 312 movies.
- Ruben Rustia was a writer for 38 movies.
- Ruben Rustia was a second unit director or assistant director for 6 films.
- Ruben Rustia directed two movies, Captain Barbell kontra Captain Bakal (1965) and Magda Sales (1964).
- Ruben Rustia was nominated for a FAMAS Best Supporting Actor award for six times -- 1962 Alaala kita (1961), 1963 Kapag buhay ang inutang (1962), 1971 Psycho Sex Killer (1970), 1973 Kill the Pushers (1972), 1974 Tanikalang dugo (1973), and 1975 Fe, Esperanza, Caridad (1974).
- Ruben Rustia was nominated for a FAMAS Best Actor Award for the movie Haring tulisan (1956).
- Ruben Rustia was also nominated for a Best Supporting Actor award at the Gawad Urian Awards in 1992 for the movie Pepeng Shotgun (1981).
- Ruben Rustia won the 1955 FAMAS Best Supporting Actor award for the movie Pedro Penduko (1954).
- Ruben Rustia died on 7 April 1994 in Manila at the age of 70 due to diabetes.