- TUNA SA GENSAN or TUNA FESTIVAL - (General Santos City) 3-5 September or 5-12 September
- HADANG FESTIVAL - (Calbayog, Samar) 7 September
- KARATONG FESTIVAL - (Dulag, Leyte) 7 September
- SARAKIKI - (Calbayog City, Samar) 1-8 September "The Filipino passion for cockfighting is celebrated with dancing and costumes which mimic the movements and appearance of the brave birds."
- PANAGDADAPUN - (Cabarroquis, Quirino) 8-10 September "Presentation of 19 cultural groups residing in the province."
- BONOK-BONOK FESTIVAL & SILOP CAVE ADVENTURE - (Surigao City) 9 September or 10 September "Behind Surigao's talented culture is its original tribal background. The Surigaonons go back to their roots this month as they celebrate their heritage with a loud, noisy street dancing parade."
- PEÑAFRANCIA VIVA LA VIRGEN (Naga City, Bicol Region) - 2nd to 3rd week of September or 16 September (3rd Saturday of September) "Bicol Region's largest celebration is an annual affair that combines religion with culture and tradition, stuffing it all in a 9-day fiesta of biblical proportions."
- T'BOLI TRIBAL - (South Cotabato) Third Week of September "The culture of this unique tribe is celebrated in South Cotabato."
- KASADYA FESTIVAL - (Iligan City, Lanao Del Norte) 28-29 September
- ARAW NG SIQUIJOR - (Siquijor) Third Week of September "Solili street dancing depicts the marriage rituals of the locals in Siquijor."
- BANIGAN FESTIVAL - (Basey, Samar) 28-29 September
- D'DALAYLAY FESTIVAL - (Jalajala, Rizal) 29 September
Post a Comment