- Your body can be pushed and is capable of more than you can imagine.
- Your greatest enemy isn’t the best marathoner in the run rather, it’s yourself.
- You are what you eat.
- A little mettle along the way is needed to hurdle the run, and life.
- Nemesis who is better than you are there to motivate not to intimidate.
- Life is a mental test, pass it.
- Silver linings will be visible, even in chaotic times.
- You have to lose in order to win.
- Accepting that every day is different.
- The last in the race is better than those who haven’t tried the run.
- Celebrate milestones.
- Surround yourself with like minded, positive people.
Original article is found here.