- Busyness doesn't always equate to productivity.
- Busy people want to look like they have a mission. Productive people have a mission for their lives.
- Busy people have many priorities. Productive people have few priorities.
- Busy people say yes quickly. Productive people say yes slowly.
- Busy people focus on action. Productive people focus on clarity before action.
- Busy people keep all doors open. Productive people close doors.
- Busy people talk about how busy they are. Productive people let their results do the talking.
- Busy people talk about how little time they have. Productive people make time for what is important.
- Busy people multitask. Productive people focus.
- Busy people respond quickly to emails. Productive people take their time.
- Busy people want other people to be busy. Productive people want others to be effective.
- Busy people talk about how they will change. Productive people are making those changes.