- I've learned a lesson for today, 08 September 2017 5:32 AM. Never USE VLC Player to screencast or save your desktop activities. It took around 435GB of hard drive or hard disk space from the laptop that I am using.
- Use other software in capturing or grabbing desktop activities especially videos.
- Check your hard drive or hard disk space before capturing your desktop activities in order to avoid hassles when you are converting your raw video file into a movie file already.
- Enable Storage Sense by turning it ON under the Settings - System - Storage module of your Windows 10 PC or Laptop.
- You can use YouTube
- You can use Screencast-O-Matic
- You can use the Built-In Screencast Recording Tool of Windows 10 by pressing Win + G and then press Win + Alt + R which is part of Xbox integration known as Game Bar
- You can use Ezvid
- You can use CamStudio
- BUT I've used BB FlashBack Recorder which is my personal preference
- A screencast is a digital recording of computer screen output, also known as a video screen capture, often containing audio narration.
- The term screencast compares with the related term screenshot; whereas screenshot generates a single picture of a computer screen, a screencast is essentially a movie of the changes over time that a user sees on a computer screen, enhanced with audio narration.
Post a Comment