- Drank Avocado smoothie.
- Checked emails.
- Bathe Ikkyo, our heterochromic Siberian Husky.
- Take out brunch at Barneys Burger.
- Take out milk tea at Milk Tea Republique.
- Watched "Ilo Ilo" movie at Cinematheque Baguio.
- Early dinner at the mezzanine of Yellow Cab Session.
Yellow Cab Pizza and Charlie Chan Pasta
- Gave extra food to two economically challenged visually-impaired persons. (thumbs up, "its better to give than to receive")
- Light candles and offer prayers at the Baguio Cathedral candle prayer area.
- Waited in front of Sky Zone while it was raining.
- Attended 6PM anticipated mass at Baguio Cathedral. (Homily words from the priest which was unforgettable: "You must always be awake because you do not know when God will tell you 'this is your last supper'")
- Went back home and cleaned up the mess of Ikkyo (for the nth time).
Saturday, May 17, 2014
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment