Since Holy Week is fast approaching already, I have resolved to post faith-based and spiritually-related articles as a form of thanksgiving to God for the successful launch of this website.
|As portrayed by Bonnat (Wikipedia)
- Job in Hebrew: אִיּוֹב,
- Job in Modern Iyyov Tiberian: ʾIyyôḇ
- Job in Arabic: أيّوب, Ayyūb
- Job in rabbinical literature: Iyov (אִיּוֹב).
- Job is the central character of the Book of Job in the Bible.
- Job is also related in the Quran and considered a prophet in Islam.
- Job is called one of the prophets of the Gentiles.
- Job is one of the Writings (Ketuvim) in the Hebrew Bible.
- Job is the 18th book in the Christian Old Testament and classified as a poetical book.
- Job in the Quran of Islam emphasized Job remaining steadfast to God and there is no mention of lengthy discussions with friends.
- Job in the Bible presented Job as a family man living prosperously but experienced many undesirable disasters that took everything he has.
- Job is a great example of characters of great faith.