- Ike Lozada was born on 13 August 1940 in Iloilo City, Philippines.
- His full name is Enrique Lozada and is also known as "Big Ike", "Kuya Ike", and "Iking".
- He is also known as "Dambuhalang DJ"
- Ike Lozada started acting at the age of 11 on the movie Mga Bituin ng Kinabukasan with the younger Susan Roces.
- He was an associate producer on the 1995 movie "Hatulan Bilibid Boys 2".
- He was a choreographer on the 1969 movie "Fiesta extravaganza"
- He appeared as himself in the 1975 documentary "Memories of Our Love"
- "Apat na Sikat” of Channel 9 in the 70s was borne out of the imagination of the late Ike Lozada which were composed of Arnold and Maribel “Lala” Aunor, Winnie Santos and Dondon Nakar.
- He was 54 years old when he died and his remains were laid to rest at the Manila Memorial Park in Parañaque City.
- Ike Lozada died on 8 March 1995 at around 8:25 PM, specifically he "died of secondary to massive biocardiac arrest" according to Dr. Carlos Lagman
- He had 180 credited movie appearances during his lifetime.
- His television shows included :
- Big Ike's Happening (Banahaw Broadcasting Corporation, 1973–1984)
- GMA Supershow (GMA Network, 1983–1986)
- Talents Unlimited (ABS-CBN, 1986–1987)
- That's Entertainment (GMA Network, 1986–1994)
- Good Morning Showbiz (GMA Network, 1988–1989)
- A Star is Born (IBC, 1992–1993)
Post a Comment