Part One of Three:
- Choose a small papaya.
- Chew directly on a few seeds.
- Work your way up to a larger amount.
- Try eating the seeds with honey.
Part Two of Three:
- Crush the seeds.
- Use crushed papaya seed whenever you would use crushed peppercorn.
- Try seasoning meat with papaya seeds.
- Make a papaya seed salad dressing.
Part Three of Three:
- Note the health benefits of papaya seed.
- Scoop the seeds out of a fresh papaya.
- Store an excess in the freezer.
- Avoid adding them to smoothies or similarly sweet foods.