- Respect their need for privacy.
- Never embarrass them in public.
- Let them observe first in new situations.
- Give them time to think. Don't demand instant answers.
- Don't interrupt them.
- Give them advance notice of expected changes in their lives.
- Give them 15 minute warnings to finish whatever they are doing.
- Reprimand them privately.
- Teach them new skills privately.
- Enable them to find one best friend who has similar interests & abilities.
- Don't push them to make lots of friends.
- Respect their Introversion. Don't try to remake them into Extroverts.
Wednesday, August 2, 2017
How To Care For Introverts
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment